Membership Application: Cape Einsteins Club
and guardian's name? Phone? E-mail address?:|
|2. Learner's Name? |
Birthday? Grade? E-mail address? Phone? School? Guardian + e-mail?
Why considered "academically talented and committed"? Guardians comments: Personality? Achievements plus results of at least 4 major subjects? Behavior? Plans?|
3 b Please also enclose separate application (personally to be provided by applicant, no form required, plus a picture, explaining his/her view of being "academically talented, in need and committed"
4.Why considered " financially
Explain in full: Family background, situation and income? Other support available?|
Foundation's Policy, Rules,
Use funds for academically success only! In exceptional cases, use funds (up to 30%) for extra mural studies (Art, Music, Sport) but only if it is necessary for the success of future career path.
Use Funds also for Guardian's expenses for transporting AL. Use Funds wisely and divide it fair amongst awarded learners in accordance with their individual needs, enabling them to finish high school with best possible results. Principal makes final decisions in a team with guardian, Foundation's TCM, and the Little Einsteins. Funds, if not needed, can be transferred into next period. Avoid "budget thinking"!
1. Foundation's Vision is to sponsor talented, academically gifted learners to finish high school education with best possible results in order to be well prepared for tertiary education.
2. Learners must be academically gifted with a good attitude and behaviour, in need, preferably-of a younger grade at high school, must have a disadvantaged background.
4. In need is a child that neither the family nor anyone else takes care of its best possible education.
5. Sponsorship will be granted for one school year.
6. Funds can not be used for school fees, school books and -uniforms.
Funds will be paid into a school-account exclusively in favour of the awarded learner:
50% March+ 50% August, after receiving "PPR".
6. Applications for Sponsorship to be e-mailed before 31.1.12. by the Principal of a High School for up to 5 talented, learners, using Foundation's "Application Form" .Please enclose learners photo if possible. Reapplication is possible by e-mailing "PPR" before 31.1. for the current school year.
7. "PPR" Principal's Progress Reports /financial report must be e-mailed before 15.7. and 31.12.
8. Principal must nominate a GUARDIAN (computer literate) for each supported learner, preferably a school teacher who is best for developing the child's gift/talent).
9. Foundation's Talent Committee Members (TCM) will identify successful applicants, will hand over the “SPONSORSHIP AWARD FOR TALENT ” and will assist principals, guardians and awarded learners to achieve the goals.
By sending this application the principal confirms that above information may be published on Foundation´s website with parent's agreement